Sunday, December 6, 2009

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."
- Albert Schweitzer


Winners Never Quit - Football


Well, I have been sick for almost a week and have completely run out of things to do except think. Which even thinking is a little fuzzy. I decided to try to work on my blog and came across this quote and started thinking. What brings me happiness and what might I be successful at. I am personally stuck and at a crossroads only the roads span in every direction. My finances are somewhat stable though not where I want them, I can't decide on a career and am currently trying to get into Grad school more in the hope of it giving me some direction than education. So, what does one do when they aren't sure what to do? For my life I really have two main goals, one to be a mom, and secondly to help the world. Aside from that the rest is just details. So here I am stuck, trying to figure out what to do in the interim. I have been trying to get a new job for the past 6 months but nothing seems to really be opening in that direction. You know, I need to help someone right now but I am not sure who or how and until I figure that out. I think I'm stuck here, just a little frustrated. :( Hmmm... maybe there is another door around the corner I just haven't found to open yet. Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Psalms 119:105
Thy Word is a Lamp unto my feet, and a Light unto my path. God will always show you the way.